Looking to level up your homebrewing game? It’s time to add a triple scale hydrometer to your collection. This simple, but essential brewing tool helps you read the gravity (potential alcohol content) of your beer.
Most of our beers will finish between 5 - 7.5% ABV. But, if you’ve ever wondered exactly how much alcohol your homebrew ended up with, a triple scale hydrometer is your answer! A small sample of beer taken on brew day and again on bottling day are compared to calculate an accurate ABV (alcohol by volume) of your beer.
Used for wine, beer & hard cider, this tool measures 3 scales:
1. Specific gravity (0.999 - 1.170)
2. Potential ABV (0 - 22%)
3. Brix (0 - 38 % sugar by weight)
- Glass hydrometer (9.5” tall)
- Plastic testing tube (10.5” tall)
- Detailed instructions for use