Kombucha Heat Wrap
A warm, stable fermentation temperature is crucial when brewing kombucha at home. Use our Kombucha Heat Wrap for best results and consistent booch every time! A fermentation temperature between 75-80 °F is ideal. Cooler temps leave kombucha susceptible to mold growth. This can be quite difficult to maintain in the winter or if you keep your thermostat cool year round.
Our custom, snug-fitting kombucha heat wrap can combat a cold environment with its hook and loop fastener and three heat settings - high, medium & low. This wrap includes an adhesive thermometer for your fermenting jar so you can monitor the fermentation temperature.
- Kombucha heat wrap (19” x 5”. Cord length is 91”, just longer than 7.5’)
- Adhesive thermometer
Why use it?
- Helps prevent mold growth
- Balances the ratio of yeast to bacteria
- Produces consistent tasting kombucha every time
How to choose the proper setting:
- Set to HIGH if your home is colder than 65 °F
- Set to MEDIUM if your home is between 66 - 70 °F
- Set to LOW if your house is between 71 - 73 °F
- Set heat OFF if your home is 75 °F or warmer