Saison des Fleurs Beer Recipe Kit
Vendor: Craft a Brew
Saison des Fleurs is a limited edition re-release from The Craft Society subscription box. Now you can brew one of the subscription club's most popular recipes (orig. March 2019) and get a taste of The Craft Society. Limited quantities available while supplies last! Available to non-subscribers for the first time ever, this...
Available to non-subscribers for the first time ever, this floral saison is dosed with heaps of hibiscus, lavender & rose hips. It features BE-134 saison yeast for spice notes & a crisp finish. It also includes Belgian Candi Sugar for a nice ABV boost.
More about The Craft Society: Our subscription box delivers a brand new beer kit every month. Expand your homebrew horizons with new & pre-prohibition styles, experimental hops & exotic ingredients. Enjoy a taste of The Craft Society with this limited edition re-release of March 2019’s beer-of-the-month. Past recipes have also included:
- a tart Gose with black lime, sea salt, coriander & kelp
- a bourbon barrel aged stout with orange & black cherry
- a pre-Prohibition Kentucky Common
- a cryo-hopped Pale Ale
- a carrot cake inspired Ale with carrot, ginger, allspice & marshmallow
- a resinous Barleywine
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
This 1-gallon recipe kit includes all the ingredients to brew the Saison des Fleurs:
- 1.25 lb Dry Malt Extract
- Hibiscus, Lavender & Rose hips Blend
- Light Belgian Candi Sugar
- Styrian Golding (Bittering) Hop Packet
- Saaz (Aroma) Hop Packet
- Specialty Grains
- Grain Steeping Bag
- Specialty BE-134 Yeast Packet
- Sanitizer Packet
- Step by step instruction sheet (click here to view)
- PLUS: a code for 10% off your first box when you join The Craft Society homebrew subscription club.
Looking for the 5 gallon recipe?